You have booked a studio at DUWO student housing. DUWO is not a hotel but a social housing company (also called a housing corporation, a Dutch concept). Therefore, you must sign a tenancy agreement with DUWO and provide certain documents. It goes as follows:
1. We will send you an activation e-mail for My DUWO: that's your personal login page.
2. Upload the requested documents to My DUWO
3. Once your documents have been approved, you will receive an e-mail to sign your contract online.
4. In this mail, click on the link to sign your tenancy agreement and verify whether there is an open amount (first payment) to be paid. If so, pay it via My DUWO.
5. Follow the instructions in My DUWO to sign your tenancy agreement online